Saturday 9 March 2013

Simple Facial Wipes Review


I have to apologise again, it has been 6 days since my last post but my life outside of the internet has been rather stressful. This post however is not about my life but about Simple Facial Wipes! I have recently become a Bzz Agent (https://www.bzzagent.co.uk/) it’s a site where you fill out surveys and they then send you products to review.
 
 

Simple Facial Wipes I can say are not something I would choose to buy normally, I never remember to use wipes (it has taken me like 2 weeks to use them and there is only 7!). I do wear makeup but I tend to just wash my face at night because wipes in general tend to make my mascara go ALL over my face.

The Simple Facial Wipes are different from wipes I have used before, they are not too wet or dry and they are quite big! They feel quite soft too, so they don’t have that rough edge to them or you feel the need to scrub your face rather than wipe. My skin is not normally sensitive however when I am pregnant it’s actually VERY sensitive, it becomes dry and I tend to get a lot of rashes. The Simple Facial wipes have not dried my skin out more, nor have they caused me to flare up with spots or any sort of rash (which is a big bonus for me!).  One thing I did love, my mascara is not all over my face! I spend a good half an hour sometimes trying to get my mascara off with wipes but it takes me about five minutes with these wipes. The only downside I can see is the price, its £3 for a pack of 25 and whereas the wipes are good I cannot say I would fork out £3 for wipes! I think it’s the fact I am a mum and I rather spend that £3 on something else like milk or bread – it’s not cheap being a parent so I am sure unless you earn a decent wage (which I don’t but it is better than a lot of others) that you can see the disadvantage to good wipes! I would say it’s about an 8/10 – points deducted for price and how many you get in a pack!

This is the first time I have reviewed a product so any help would be appreciated if you think I need to include more or less! Let me know!

Out for now

1 comment:

  1. Looks just about right to me! I agree about the price, I wouldn't mind paying a couple of quid but £3 is so much for a small amount of wipes.

    ReplyDelete