Sunday 5 January 2014

Just a few things

So I have been a bit absent (although that is no surprise, I am a bit rubbish at writing theses posts) but I have been rather busy! Christmas is always a busy period for everybody, but on boxing day I had to take my two children to my mums (which is over 100 miles away). We stayed for 9 days, which was great but ever so tiresome. Normally I don't tend to stay more than 7 but I had to this time (however I cannot say why, just in case). It was lovely though, we had our mini Christmas over there and I was forced to celebrate new years (normally I am a sleep in bed because it is just another day). Overall I had a nice time but I am glad to be home (as much as I miss my family, my life is over this side of the country)

Tomorrow is my first day back at work in about 7 months, I have been off on Maternity leave and I am struggling to be at home plus the money is awful! I am actually feel extremely nervous (not really sure why) it has me on edge but I will just deal with it as I always do.

I really wanted to make a bigger post but I honestly don't feel like I can, I have a lack of motivation and I feel rather tired. But here are a few things I need to do this year!

Plan and be organised, I have a baby shower to plan and at the moment I feel a bit disorganised. I also just want to be a  bit more organised in life and I want to be tidier too. Loose weight (although I am not sure how long this will last as I need something to motivate me). Just be happy, I figured there is enough negative things in the world - why do I have to be that way! Ok so I wont be happy 24/7 but I am going to try my hardest!!!!

That's all I can manage tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment