Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sorry I haven’t been around!


So I have had a busy time off work, its half term and I have been to visit my mums! The first few days I didn’t do much other than tidy my house and there is still more to do, which I am not looking forward to.

So I went my Mum’s Friday and just got back today, I am shattered! The reason we went down was so Joshua could go to Wembley to watch Crewe Alexander and Southend. He went Sunday morning at 5am… I had to wake him at 4:30 and normally he would kick off at being woken but no he was up straight away. Totally hyper, he loved it and Crewe won so he was ecstatic! He didn’t sleep on the way there nor on the way back, he even sung Jingle bells on the way back and was so chuffed.

I will update better but I really just can’t be bothered. I guess I will be in a rut for a few days again or maybe it’s the lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment