Sunday 17 March 2013

Watching the Day fly by

So I am struggling to get up and do anything! I am out of bed, but I am not ready to leave my sofa. I just can’t be bothered with anything, I don’t feel motivated even though I need to do quite a bit today. I feel like I can’t be arsed to write in this blog, which is bad since I set this up to review things but its turns out to be an outlet for my frustration!

I think maybe it’s a combination of things, on Friday I worked from 7:30 in the morning through to 9pm and whereas it might not be difficult for me normally since I am pregnant I just can’t cope with it. It screwed me up the next day, I had a headache and didn’t feel like doing anything! Today I feel the same, I just cannot be bothered and it’s not a great.
I have also been reading random blogs, I look at them and think why do people want to read about that? It’s the same with facebook statuses I wonder why people do certain things and in my mind it makes no sense. I guess you can’t always understand people, even if you know them sometimes they are difficult to understand. We are all different which I get but surely common sense has to come in at some point?
I am sorry this is a crappy post, to be honest I can’t be bothered to write another more.

No comments:

Post a Comment