Saturday 31 August 2013

8 years

I am putting my being a mummy post on hold (there is two more of them I need to do), the reason for this is because my partner and I have been together for 8 years today. We are a little broke at the moment with me being on maternity so for our "anniversary" (we are not married) I made him some yummy cakes and a card. I know he will appreciate it but I have a feeling he's forgotten it's today (he tends to forget), it does make me a little sad but I am glad it's not a proper anniversary.

During our 8 years together we have been through a lot - ups and downs, children, funerals, weddings and lots of birthdays! But I proud that we stand here today, 8 years on and stronger than ever! I don't know what the future holds for us but I know what I would like and I will let you all know too...

I hope that one day we can get married - I would very much like my dream wedding but he would rather get married when we can afford. However, at this rate we will never be able to afford it and I would like to get married before anymore of our family members pass away (especially my father who is 70 next year). I hope that we will possibly have another child one day (but I don't mind not having no more). I hope that we will one day have our own house (we rent off his parents). I hope we will be able to go abroad on holiday (I have never been abroad and of course we would have to take the children as it would be unfair not to). I hope to have a better job for the both of us (be that more money or a job we love.

If my hopes don't happen I can honestly say "oh well". As much as I would love for some of these to happen I know I have two beautiful lovely children, a lovely great partner and the some of the best friends ever! My life is good. So happy anniversary to my darling partner!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Nat :) Happy belated Anniversary and I honestly hop you can have all of those hopes fulfilled, be it now or years away! xx

    ReplyDelete