Monday 13 January 2014

First week back at work

Well, I haven't updated as normal. No surprises to any of my regular readers (1 - 3 of them that is).

So last Monday I started back at work, I basically did nothing. I had no access to anything and you cannot do anything in my job without access. It was a blur really and feels like I haven't left which in away I am glad because I think it would make it so much harder otherwise. Don't get me wrong, a few things have changed but nothing I can't handle. I have remained optimistic even though I keep getting negative things happen, but again I don't want to write about those things. Nothing against the world but I have people that I speak to. One good thing about work, they have me covering a supervisor for 2 weeks which is funny since I have been off for 7 months! (I am just that good, obviously...)

My weight loss is going well, I guess! I am eating well (ish) and I am up to date with exercise.
Being organised (ish) is going well, I am on top of my friends babyshower but I feel let down by the people as they don't reply - I wish you could send electric shocks through computers!

Joshua is getting back into the swing of things, but he isn't sleeping well... not sure why but if he is grumpy we send him bed earlier!

Harry (my baby) is now around 7 months and he is becoming a cheeky little boy! He has had visits to the childminder (which he loves) and sometimes I come home and he rejects me for my other half... feels great....

Enough of that! I am done writing for today

Oh, my dream last night was weird! (Nothing new) There was a talking Turkey, which joined my friends I for dinner. We all knew we had to pluck it, kill it and then eat it. I dibs not doing the first bit but I said I would rip it to pieces afterwards to get all the meat off...

No comments:

Post a Comment