Wednesday 22 January 2014

Well the shit hit the fan

Today, I have been very lucky. I work for company via an agency and today that company said that some of the agency staff were to be let go... It was horrible to see people coming out of offices and crying... it made tension in the air and rumours of whole agency let offs. Luckily when I was told, it was news that was laced with good intentions but it could be bad in the future if we do not continue to perform. Which means I know have to work my ass even harder than I already do (I am a good employee and I work incredibly hard. Obviously doing something wrong). Tomorrow I have to walk in with a smile on my faces (because they check attitudes) and pretend all is ok. In theory it should be (for now) but one of my friends was let go, including some others which I just feel dreadful for. I ended up in tears with my friend since she's been there for a while with me, which I could not control but felt selfish for doing so since I have still got a job.
I feel for my manager, whose last day is tomorrow (through her own choice and before this all kicked off) she was so upset but I hoping her office which I decorated and the gifts we have got her will give her a bit of cheer.

Sorry for the poor writing but as you can probably tell - I couldn't care less right now.
That's all I have for you... maybe I can rant about Mums I hate (just like Katie Hopkins, except she's the only mum I hate)

No comments:

Post a Comment