Wednesday 24 April 2013

E45 Bzz Campaign

In case you haven’t read any of my posts before, I am part of a website which allows me to test new products and then tell everyone my thoughts (sometimes I get free samples for friends/family etc). This great website is www.bzzagent.co.uk, seriously check it out!

My recent campaign was E45 Nourish and Restore but also the plain E45, which I have used and think it’s great because the whole family can use it! However the E45 Nourish and Restore, well that’s another story. As a pregnant person you find (for some people) that your skin changes and mine in particular gets dry, I have dry hands and then random dry patches everywhere. Whereas other moisturisers do nothing or irritate my skin further the E45 Nourish and Restore has done what the bottle says!



I was pleasantly surprised to receive my bzz kit and find two bottles (not tiny bottles) for me to test, and then as well I got free samples to give out, which had three sashes of the E45 Nourish and Restore. I gave out my samples to family, friends and co-workers – all have said good things and are quite interested in the product.
 

What always seems to disappoint me with such a good product is the price in local supermarkets, at the moment this is £4.50 for a 250ml bottle. If I had more money I would buy it however being a Mother and having another child on the way I won’t be buying this product often(maybe once in a blue moon). For my friends, family and co-workers only so many (if they have been impressed) will buy the product. But I do recommend for those who have sensitive skin or even the odd dry patch to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment