Sunday 5 May 2013

Halls Bzz Campaign

I have been getting quite a few campaigns recently, which has been lovely since I have been rather bored with my computer, so yeah not been blogging as much. In case you have just looked at this blog the brief overview is I review certain products for www.bzzagent.com – I love it because I get to try new products as do my family and friends (when I get samples!) I would seriously recommend joining, even if you only get the odd campaign it’s still worth it!

I got to try Halls Lemon and Hall Peppermint, they came in small packets which my partner found hard to open. However, if he read the back of the packet rather than just tearing into it he would have realised how to open it with ease. The Halls were very small, just a bit bigger than a million (if you remember those sweets) but they were quite affective. You would have to put more than one to feel the effects on your throat which is a shame since a normal size you would need just one. Maybe that is not what they are for however because of the brand I assumed it was. The Lemon is a lovely flavour and my favourite, I have never been a huge fan of Peppermint but it makes me feel like I can breathe.
 

 

With bzz pack they sent me a pen and some sticky notes which surprised me but I found useful (even if my son claimed them for himself!) Pens are something I never have enough of and use at work so in a way I suppose it’s a great way to advertise, which leads to people asking questions then me giving them the story of being a bzz agent!
 

If I am honest, I would rather buy a pack of normal size halls than these mini boxes because I just want the ease of one rather than a couple of the little ones. Plus the regular packets are 45p where as these boxes are 55p in standard supermarkets, however my partner really enjoys them so I wouldn’t feel like it was too much of a waste of money (it’s cheaper than a regular size chocolate bar these days!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment