Sunday 12 May 2013

Not a fan of mint chocolate? Think again!

It’s come to that time again where I review one of the bzz campaigns I get! In case you don’t know what a bzz campaign is check out www.bzzagent.co.uk, they basically send you free samples and you review them – it can take a while to get one or it can be really quick. As long as you follow what they say like doing all the surveys (if you keep on top of the you only do the odd one every now and then) and review products in different ways (blogs, pictures, twitter, Facebook etc) it doesn’t take long at all.

This time I got to review mint aero bubbles, I am a chocolate lover (a huge chocolate lover) and mint chocolate is not my favourite (I am more of a plain chocolate but do like the odd flavoured one). So bzz sent me 6 packets of mint aero bubbles, a few lucky people got a packet to themselves and I had one too. I did give some to mint chocolate lovers and they seemed to like them, my partner who is not that bothered about mint chocolate stole a second packet (very cheeky of him) but that usually means he likes it!
 

For me, I would not choose mint chocolate over normal chocolate and I tend to find mint chocolate a bit too minty which over powers the smooth chocolate taste. So I tried one to start off with, I do tend to let the chocolate melt in my mouth rather than crunch it so I was surprised when I let the aero bubble melted away in my mouth. The taste surprised me as well, I was expecting to be overwhelmed by mint but it was the perfect combination for mint and chocolate for me.

The packet although normal size you would not expect to get as many bubbles in as you receive, because of the taste as well I didn’t feel like I had to put the packet down and come back to them. In standard supermarkets at the moment you can get a big pack (135g) for £1 but they are normally £1.59, which I find considerable cheap since most bags of chocolate are now reaching the £2 mark if not over! The small bags tend to be the same price as a chocolate bar, which I find sad since the price of chocolate bars these days upsets me!

Mint aero bubbles are well worth the buy, especially for mint chocolate lovers but also those who want a fresh smooth minty chocolate taste without an over powering mint taste. If you are not too sure, please just give it a try, buy a small packet and be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment