Thursday 30 May 2013

I haven't posted for a while

Why?

I simply cannot be bothered, it doesn't help that today I uber grumpy, anything is setting me off at snapping. Well snapping or the fact I could cry at something even more ridiculous, I guess it's normal for me at the moment being 38 weeks pregnant but I wish the mood would just fuck off... I need to be in the right state of mind because I have things to do.

I am going to try a proper blog post eventually, it's for the cake I am making for my best friend's murder mystery birthday party - she is an actual blogger where as I am a here there and everywhere sort of blog! You should check hers out though (if anyone read this her blog is Bee's blog ). I just have to remember to take pictures but I can't blog about it until after Friday (when the party is!), just wish me luck that it turns out how I want it! I am trying something which has been tested but I wasn't too impressed just hoping I will be impressed with the end result...


No comments:

Post a Comment