Tuesday 12 February 2013

Welcome

Welcome to what I hope will be first of many blogs, this first one is not to compare or review anything. Just really to say hello and a little about my life (very little!), I just hope people can read this and forgive me for the poor spelling/grammar or anything which involves writing!

So HELLO! (First part done ;) )

About me – I am 25, with one 5 year old and another one on the way (23 weeks pregnant and counting!) They are both boys, well as long as the “little sausage” the midwife saw is still there (her words not mine; I do not refer to male parts as sausages). I work in a call centre, it’s difficult at times but I do enjoy it (some of the time) and it does pay really well! I am not and never will be a cold seller – I actually try to resolve faults with broadband or phones lines, plus whatever else they want me to do!

My likes consist of a variety, I have no particular fondness of one particular thing and nor do I have a trend to what I like. I suppose I am quite girly (I love the colour pink) but I would also say I am like a big child – I adore sweets and chocolate! Music is not my strong point, I enjoy random songs and it can consist of classical or rock. Books – I will attempt to read almost anything, I love reading but I do tend to go for an easy read. TV I enjoy watching and it ranges for kids programmes (not JUST because I have kids but because I am still a big child) to documentaries. Films I am particular about, I cannot watch horror but love comedy.

I am going to stop now because I know that if I read a long post – I get bored and skim! If you ever want to know my opinion anything I will happily tell you (as long as I know what you are talking about) but I will also gladly read or watch something new to tell you what I think!

Out for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment