Sunday 6 October 2013

Nightmares

For most of my life I have suffered with nightmares, yes it sounds like I am a child but it isn't something I have control over. When I was younger (approx. 6) our house was robbed which I remember clearly, I remember coming in and seeing our house being a bomb site (which is a crime in itself - for my mum). I remember crying because they took our Gameboys and our favourite games Zelda. Worst of all I remember that they took our golden dolphin necklaces that my Nana had bought us and she died just before. After that I don't remember anything, my mum however remembers I got very ill. I suffered from nightmares where the burglars came back and burnt down our house. After that I lost a lot of confidence, I was nervous about nothing and I suffered from nightmares daily until recently.

When I was pregnant with my second child, I had weird dreams but not nightmares as such. For the 3 months he has been born, I had weird dreams but not nightmares until last night. I believe its because I didn't sleep well being pregnant and obviously after that my son woke us. However, recently he has slept through, for 4 days straight and I feel ever so lucky. That might change but he has only ever woken 2 times a night (except on odd occasions when its more). So I have been getting proper sleep, hence the nightmare.

My nightmares are all odd, this one was at my friends house on an RAF base (which has civilians in one area) and there were hundreds (if not thousands) of murderers from serial to "accidental". They came after anyone who was not a murderer, then if you looked across the field on a big building there was a ferris wheel which had train tracks across it and all over. They were torturing people by sending them round and round, all over it including upside down a lot. Then it panned out showing the back and the only way I can describe the back of this ferris wheel was like smouldering teeth... like coals in a fire but when they are grey. It went back to me, spiderman turned up to fight the bad guys, he wanted my help and I was going to but then had knifes thrown at my head. I hid in a white van and drove away with some other people.... then I woke up.

I hope this isn't the start of more nightmares to come, but on a plus side. Tonight I am hanging out with my two besties to watch a movie!

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment